Designed for rapid creation of advanced web and mobile apps without writing code, KnowledgeKube enables non-technical people, for the first time, to automate and innovate business processes. This means more efficient and productive processes without the risks associated with more traditional software development.
Research in the public sector has revealed that local government IT executives still face significant obstacles when seeking to develop applications. A recent survey* revealed that ‘lack of resources’ and ‘perceived risk’ were amongst the main reasons cited for holding back these digital innovations.
KnowledgeKube addresses these barriers as an application Platform-as-a-Service (aPaaS), enabling government to strategically build internal digital skills with non-programmers creating and distributing unlimited business process apps.
Alternatively, KnowledgeKube’s no-code implementation team can build private Cloud apps on brief, tackling business processes one at a time, like connecting and transitioning any new and old systems and data. A store also offers ready-to-deploy apps on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) basis that are proven to innovate common and often paper-based processes by type or role.
Peter Robbins, MD at Mercato Solutions – creator of KnowledgeKube, said: “Public sector organisations are continually looking to remove manual intervention and lower the cost of delivering better services.
“Right now there is a UK-wide IT skills shortage and understandably organisations are finding it tough to justify the potential risks associated with traditional software development to streamline processes and drive innovation.
“KnowledgeKube sits to support organisations in the face of adversity, enabling them to create their own process apps, quicker and at less cost via adoption of the platform or we can create multi-format apps on their behalf via our no-code implementation team.”
Specific KnowledgeKube solutions listed on G-Cloud 6 include:
- KnowledgeKube application Platform as a Service (aPaaS)
- Internal resources can quickly create, implement and distribute business process apps, without developing code so quicker and at lower cost than traditional software development. Create business apps that automate, connect and extend even complex specialist processes and data.
- KnowledgeKube Software as a Service (SaaS), Software and Services (Apps Developer,BPM)
- Implement business process apps quicker and at lower cost than traditional software development. Solve business process issues fast, create business apps using the award-winning innovation skills of Mercato Solutions and its ground-breaking app platform, KnowledgeKube. Users access private cloud solutions hosted in Mercato Solutions’ IL compliant data centre in Birmingham.
- KnowledgeKube Digital Skills award application
- A highly configurable hosted application for delivering a skills accreditation process, with multiple outputs such as personalised documentation. This application offers complete configuration of: question sets, user roles, approvals, documentation and outputs.
- KnowledgeKube CBi7 award application
- A hosted application that supports student training. Pupils and teachers self-manage development of skills, experience and progress milestones as they work towards personalised certification.
- KnowledgeKube Decision Support application
- A flexible hosted application that helps departments direct customers and staff to information or services only relevant to them. Capture/share information, connect/extend existing data sets, configure automated workflow and outputs, ask further drill down questions and signpost to appropriate solutions.
This news confirms listings from Probrand Group companies in a total 4 G-Cloud categories; Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Specialist Cloud Services and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
Probrand Group consists of three specialist businesses providing IT products (theITindex), IT services (Icomm Technologies) and enterprise software (Mercato Solutions).