KnowledgeKube Release 220.127.116.11 adds support for markdown, a plain text format for writing structured documents, based on formatting conventions from e-mail and Usenet.
Markdown will allow you to build all kinds of content managed apps that allow a user to format text for any device without resorting to formats such as HTML.
Learn markdown in 60 seconds
The MarkdownToHtml function converts a string that contains markdown annotations into a HTML structured document.
Result := MarkdownToHtml("*Italic*, **bold**, and `monospace`")
Will produce the following HTML:
<em>Italic</em>, <strong>bold</strong>, and <code>monospace</code>
Result := MarkdownToHtml(text, )
|text to convert (Required)
||The markdown annotated text or string variable you would like to convert to HTML.
|remove markup (Optional)
||Use 1 to strip out any markdown annotations and return the text without converting it to HTML.
The following issues are resolved in this release:
- Fixed an issue where the use of an "Action Name" instead of "Action Keyword" didn't resolve in various sections
- Fixed an issue where a semi-colon causes a server error in a users application when added into a Refresh Data Source Expression
- Fixed an issue where adjusting the Y Value of an empty Data Point caused an error
- Fixed an issue in the Chart Area Axis Title interface where the interval value overwrites interval offset value
- Fixed an issue when editing a model's description when it is already pinned to the Favourites List and the description is not updating